Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

24 in 2009 - #15

I am growing more and more excited for January, when I join hundreds of ladies from across the country in Houston to celebrate memorizing 24 scriptures in 2009. This is such an accomplishment for me, and my prayer for the next 8 weeks is that the Lord will give me encouragement and hope in these scriptures as a approach the busiest time in my life.

Time to memorize another scripture!
This is officially the 15th verse of the year.
How amazing to actually keep with a resolution.
So, here is my verse for the 1st of August

"I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills His purpose for me."
Psalm 57:2 (NLT)

© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig