Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Preparing for the Chaos

My life is officially is not mine anymore. Going into my third Fair Season, I realize that July - September my days are mostly focused on Fair PR, advertising, media, contests, grants, community events, social media, etc. I call it the Fair Fog....and it will take me approximately 2 months to recover. However, I wanted to take a moment for a little life update..........

The Davis family has been extremely busy. We have visited home twice, went to Atlanta and watched the Yankees and Braves play, spent some much needed time at the beach, celebrated Matt's B-day, our 2nd Year Anniversary, Tiffany's birthday, and the 4th of July. Over the past three weeks, the Lord has truly reminded me how much I'm loved and how blessed I am to have a wonderful family and great friends. Below are some exciting pics of our trips and memories. Hope you enjoy........


Fire Pit Party.....It was really Late!



Happy B-Day Tiffany!



Yankees Vs. Braves Game



Braves Game



Henry & I.........celebrating Matt's B-Day!



Matt & I celebrating our 2nd Anniversary















The Boys at the Beach


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig