Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

A Little Insight to My Time With the Lord This Morning

"Yahweh"




Sometimes I forget that my career, my marriage, my future, my finances, my path is not my will, but the Lords. I can make the best of plans; however, in one small moment of God in my life, those plans can grow bigger than I ever knew imaginable. God has reigned over this earth since He spoke it into existence, and how small of me to think that His Will does not continue to reign in my life.

"For God is the King of all the earth; sing to him a psalm of praise. God REIGNS over the nations; God is seated on his holy throne." (Psalm 47: 7-8)

This morning in my prayer time, my prayer was simple and an overflow of what the Lord is doing in my life:

"Holy God. Many call you Lord, I come to your throne this morning in reverence of YAHWEH. You spoke everything into existence, and God you will live forever. You not only reign over our nations and our world, but you reign over my life. You have called me to serve you, You have called me to worship You, and I trust that you will reign over my marriage, my family, my friendships, my career, my finances, and my future.

Lord you deserve to be exalted, and I will praise Your Name as Long as I Live. My hope is in God Almighty, and my I find peace, honor, and encouragement each time I approach your throne. You are my hiding place, and because you are always with me I will not fear.

Lord, I praise you for this time I can spend with you. I love you more than words can describe, and I thank you for making me yours."

"I will Exalt You"



© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig