Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What a Week!

Life is getting busier and busier, and I am praying for peaceful rest and trying to take care of myself so I do not get sick from exhaustion. Working 18+ hour days can really get to me. I also am purposefully setting time each day and spending time in the Word and Praising the Lord every chance I get. The volume of people I encounter in the next 15 days in tremendous, and my prayer is that I can be a Light and Encouragement.

The Verse I am Standing On Is Luke 1:46-50.

Oh, how my soul praises the Lord.
How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior!
For he took notice of his lowly servant girl,
and from now on all generations will call me blessed.
For the Mighty One is holy,
and he has done great things for me.
He shows mercy from generation to generation
to all who fear him.

Of course, Worship is the Focal Point of this time with the Lord. I recently bought the new Hillsong CD....my Recommendation to You............GO BUY IT!!! AMAZING.




© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig