Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

24 in 2009 - #7

It's that time again!
Time to memorize another scripture!
This is officially the 7th verse of the year.
How amazing to actually keep with a resolution.
So, here is my verse for the 1st of April

Matthew 11:30 (New International Version)

"For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

This is the shortest scripture I have committed to memory this year, but this is something I was reminded of yesterday as I was praying about a situation in my life. The Lord reminded me that I was not in control, He was. The Holy Spirit asked me if I wanted to handle the situation my way or the Lord's? I knew my way would bring heartache and frustration in the long run, and I quickly gave it to the Lord to handle. Sometimes letting go and letting God is what we are truly called to do.

-Kim

© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig