Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

First 90 Days

Well its been 90 days since I began my quest to get healthier lifestyle....and the hopes of shedding a few pounds. After a crazy medical diagnosis two years ago, nothing too scary, I found it almost impossible to lose weight. In fact, my body began gaining weight and did not stop gaining for 27 months, making me weigh more than I have EVER!! This year, I was lead my the Lord to give him control of my failed attempts of weight loss. AND IT HAS WORKED!!! Searching a new doctor in November and working with her my progress has been such a blessing.

Over the past 90 days, I've learn that Nutrition is 80% of the battle and for exercise to work, I must be disciplined and push myself each and every day.

Each morning at 5 a.m. I wake up and spend a hour with the Lord and this time is INCREDIBLE!! We've walked through the Book of Esther together, and now we are embarking on John Bevere's Under Cover.



AMAZING Book and VERY Challenging. At 6:00 a.m. I begin a routine that kicks my butt every morning. 30 minutes of interval cardio training and 30 minutes of circuit training in strength and abs. At night I practice 30 minutes of yoga-type stretching and I am currently working on my headstand. I absolutely love yoga, and I hope by the end of the year I will be able to practice Bikram Yoga again..........heat yoga where the room temperature close is close to 96.

I've averaged 2 lbs a week except the three weeks I only lost a pound. To date I've lost 26lbs, and for the first time in years I have hope that I am going to conquer this battle in my life. I've incorporated the following in my diet:

An Amazing Detox Tea...........great way to end a day!!!



Whey Protein for Women..........helps get my 30 grams of protein during breakfast or dinner replacement.



Protein to put in my water...........great bf & during workout drink!




Post workout Drink.........



So what do you think? E-mail me with your tips or thoughts on weightloss. Thanks for your prayers and continued to support. Love Ya Blog Friends!!

-Kim

© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig