Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Birthdays and Music


Happy Monday Friends.  Its the first day back to reality for me, as my Christmas vacation is over.  Its been an incredible two weeks with friends and family.  However, before I go any further, I want to wish my sweet mom a very Happy Birthday!!  I have the best mom, who is so supportive and so loving.   I am not sure how I got so lucky to have such an amazing mom, but she is truly the best!! 

Happy Happy Birthday Mom!!! 
Love Ya!

I also thought it would be fun to kick off the new year by sharing a new playlist.  I always like to create playlist for each season and this Winter 2020 playlist is great for background music at work, or just playing throughout your house to help beat those winter blues!


Hope you enjoy!!  And, if you have a Spotify account you can follow all of my playlist. Just click here! 


Happy Monday Friends!


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig