Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

September........where did you go?

Life lately can be summed up in one word - hectic!

Over the past few weeks, my work schedule has been insane, and I don't think its letting up anytime soon.  I thought I would share some fun things that have been into over the past month to give you a little sneak peak into this whirlwind I call lif:

 Oh, I just LOVE this view!  
I did manage to capture a pic from our back porch at our new house.  I just love living in the country, and our new house is just perfect for us! 

 At the first of September, mom and I headed to Kingsport to enjoy Beth Moore's simulcast.  Its was absolutely amazing, and for participating in the conference we received these new books.  I have been slowly reading through it, and will have my takeaways on the book soon.


The Festival was a HUGE success, and hear is a pick on the stage with Steve Earl. 

The morning after the Festival, we headed into Southwest Virginia to hear the VA governor speak about Economic Development.  And, that night we hosted the First Lady of VA at the museum. 





I've also joined the 2015/2016 class of Lead Bristol!  This program is incredible, and I am really enjoying getting to know everyone.

 Matt and I attended the wedding of my sis-in-law's sister, Whitney's wedding.  It was absolutely beautiful, and we loved spending time with our family and our church family too. 


All last week, I was in Raleigh working the IBMA conference.  
Check out our booth with VA Tourism.



Dinner with our VA Tourism team and The Church Sisters band.   


These past few weeks have been a blur, but I love it!

Have a great week!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig