Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Annual Year in Review - 2022

Greetings Friends!  Its that time of year again that I log onto this blog and share memories from the past 12 months.  This is something I always look forward to, but more importantly, I love looking back at all the precious moments of life.  2022 was overall a good year, and the top two highlights were definitely graduating with my MBA and celebrating by 15th Wedding Anniversary with Matt.

 Here is a little look into the past year:  

 

We kicked off 2022 with a snow storm.  It was nice to slow down the start of the year a little, and enjoy the stillness of the snow.

We celebrated my Sis-In-Law's Birthday with a family dinner.  I sure love this family of mine.

   

After a quick work trip to Richmond, and I came home with COVID.  And, it kicked my butt!  I was down for about 2-weeks, and I'm don't think I have ever been that sick!

In February, I started feeling much better and headed out on one of many trips across Southwest Virginia.  Loved this stop in Big Stone Gap with this awesome group.

My sweet friend Tammy and I headed to a show in Knoxville.  Loved spending time with her!
 

 In the Spring, our leadership team headed on a retreat!  It was an awesome time to spend time together, plan for the year ahead, and set goals for the next 18 months. 
 
Matt & I headed to Rosemary Beach in May for a quick beach getaway.  
We enjoyed our time to 30A!
 
We celebrated Matt's birthday with a family dinner.   

We also celebrated two of my Aunts birthdays - 70 and 80 years old.  Love this cousin of mine.  She has always been by my side.

We kicked off the summer with a great concert in our Amphitheater w/ a Symphony 4th of July Show. 

Our team headed out on field study day in the region.  We had an awesome time.
 

This summer, Little Bit Davis decided she loved "Sandwich Hugs" which Uncle Matt and Aunt Kim love!!

The day after I graduated with my MBA, I had a medical episode on stage in front of 200 people (no one knew I was in any pain), and when I finished speaking I walked off stage and went straight to the hospital.  No one in the audience knew I left.  LOL!  All was okay, but it scared me to death.  Knew my lifestyle had to change.

When I returned back to work a few days late, my team through me a celebration Breakfast for graduating with my MBA! 


Our team also celebrated Bristol Rhythm & Roots Reunion!

We honored the year since my Father-In-Law passed away, 
with sending "Thinking of You" Balloons to Heaven! 
 

 In October, I kicked off a one year adventure with Appalachian Leadership Commission Leadership Class! 


 We also celebrated a ground breaking with one of our projects. 

We also headed to the tree farm for our Annual Christmas Tree Adventure!


This little Nugget is the cutest!

Santa photo with two of my favorite people.

Celebrated another groundbreaking in Norton!


Christmas 2022 with my family!




 A fun Christmas Tree pic!!
 
 
Happy New Year's Eve Friends!!
 
Kim 



















No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig