Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

20 Year High School Reunion

Sullivan East High School
Class of 1998
Last weekend, I celebrated my 20th High School Reunion.  It was fun seeing so many of my old friends, and it just reminded me how special each of them still are to me.  Our group was a lot smaller than it was for our 10 Year Reunion, but we had a great time.  Here are a few pictures of the dinner.

 Class of 1998

 Some of my closest friends in High School 

 One of my closest High School Friends - Josh 

This girl has been one of my best friends since Middle School. 

Looking forward to planning our 30th!! 





No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig