Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Thanksgiving Recipes


I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Thanksgiving, and I cannot wait started on cooking tonight, and get all the casseroles and food prepped for the big day! Our family cooks PLENTY of food; however, as I get older I find myself wanting to cook more and more.  This year, I decided to cook:

Hashbrown Casserole
This recipe is a staple!  Its one of my husband's favorites, so its always on the list.  
 
Broccoli Casserole 
I have been craving this recipe for a few weeks, so I decided to add it to the "to-cook" list. 

 Baked Apples 
Who doesn't love some good apples! 

 Rice Krispie Treats 
Finally, with all the pies, cakes, and other desserts, I decided to go with a crowd favorite.  

If you click on the links above, they will take you to some of my FAVORITE recipes.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving friends!  

Kim

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig