Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Six Favorites for Saturday

Source
I cannot believe that November is here!!!  And, its crazy to think about all that is in store for the next few weeks - Thanksgiving, Christmas, my birthday, the arrival of my niece, and so many other fun things.  Its all awesome stuff, but its a lot.

I haven't done this type of post in a while, but thought I would share 5 of my favorite things from the past few weeks.  Hope you enjoy!


1. New Skin Care Routine
A few months ago, I saw an Instagram Story by Rachel Parcell about a product she was trying called Ole Henriksen.  I did a little research, and decided to try it out.  The skin care line I had been using for the 10 years was being discontinued, and I decided to give Ole Henriksen a try.   And, two months later I love it. It you have sensitive skin, I would recommend it. 


2. Dance Stand Run
There has been so much buzz around this book, and I decided to pick up a copy.  I am only a couple of chapters in, but I love it!!!


3. New Music 
One of my favorite things about fall is all the new music.  And, for someone who still buys CDS (and I have Spotify premium too) I have been in heaven lately.  One album, that came out yesterday, that is a MUST get is Kelsea Ballererini's new album.  Kelsea is a Knoxville gal, and I worked briefly with her mom about 10 years ago.  Watching Kelsea and Carla walk in faith year after year has been incredible, and that is why her album is a must get to my collection. 


4. Power Sheets 
Guess what came in the mail this week - 2018 Power Sheets by Lara Casey and Cultivate What Matters.  Next year, will be my second year using Power Sheets, which is a goal setter and planner's dream come true.  If you want to learn more about Power Sheets, click HERE.


5.  Jen Wilkin Study
Have you ever started a Bible Study, and it just didn't seem to fit the season you were in.  Well, that happened to me earlier this fall, and I was desperate to find a new study.   After talking to a few friends and looking for recommendations, I stumbled upon Jen Wilkin.  Oh My Goodness, she can teach the Word.  I started this Bible Study last weekend, and its incredible.  I truly love digging into the Bible and learning the scriptures.  Not just studying the Bible to see how it can help me, but to learn what it can teach me more about God.  I needed this study at this time in my life, and so thankful the Lord heard my prayer.


6.Hello Lipsense
I have heard of Lipsense for a couple of years, but it seems like more and more people around me are using it.  So, after battling my lip stick NEVER staying on my lips, and friends encouraging me to wear lip stick, I gave in and picked up a couple of colors on Friday.  Stay tuned for a reviews if it works.

Hope you enjoyed this little update on some of my favorite things.

Enjoy your weekend!

Kim

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig