Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Celebrating Emmalyn Grace


Last weekend, our family celebrated the upcoming arrival of my soon-to-be niece, Emmalyn Grace.  We have be praying for this child for years, and the reality that she will be here in a few short weeks is so exciting. 

I never knew if I would have the opportunity to be an Aunt, because I am an only child.  However, when my brother-in-love, Jamie, married Kristy four (4) years ago, I knew that the chances of them having kids was high, as Kristy always wanted to be a mom. 

We have been praying for Emmalyn since the first day we learned she was coming.  This season for our family is so sweet, that I wouldn't trade it for anything. 

Emmalyn Grace - We are so excited for you to arrive and thrilled to shower you with love, encouragement, and hope.  We pray that as your family we show you the way to follow the Lord with all your heart.  And, I cannot wait to spoil you rotten!!  Love you sweet baby - Aunt Kim


 





And, I wanted to share a few pictures from Kristy's work baby shower.  How cute are these decorations.  



Special thanks to my sis Kristy for letting me share these pictures.  
 
And, be forewarned, this is just the first of many posts about my precious niece.  

Have a great week!!  

Kim  

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig