- the weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews - Fun summer read, may save this one for the beach.
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks - Another fun summer read that would be perfect for a weekend.
- A Love Story by Karen Kingsbury - This book comes out in June, and cannot wait!
- The Coaching Habit by Michael Stranier - Professional development book.
- Women Who Work by Ivanka Trump - Like or hate her dad, this woman has it together and I cannot wait to read this book.
- Nothing to Prove by Jennie Allen - I have been working hard to finish my other books before I ordered this one. This is my next bible devotion book.
- 20 Ways to Make Every Day Better by Joyce Meyer - Already ordered and plan to read this book over the summer.
- When I Don't Desire God by John Piper - This book is going to be deep, but really looking forward to reading.
- Finding Your Voice by Natalie Grant - I absolutely enjoy listening to Natalie Grant, and her journey over the years is a truly remarkable. I cannot wait to read this book.
What books are on your summer reading list? Would love to hear your recommendations.