Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Five on Friday

Hello three day weekend! I am so thankful that today is here. This week has really tested me in so many ways, I am really looking forward to a quiet weekend at home.   And, of course Sunday is my all time favorite holiday - EASTER!!! I know church will be amazing, and I am also looking forward to spending some much needed time with my family. Below are five random things that I am loving this week.  Enjoy! 

one - Easter Dress Options
For the first time (I think ever), I have not prepared for Easter.  I have totally slacked this year in planning our Easter outfits, and it looks like I will be heading to the mall to pick up a new outfit.  Here are few dresses I have my eye on.


two - My New Favorite Nail Polish Duo
For the last several years, I have reliously gotten bi-weekly manicures and monthly pedicures; however, over the Christmas holiday my nails became extremely weak and shalac nail polish would only stay on my nails for a few days. I decided to take a break from my nail routine and just simply paint my nails myself and see what happened.  (Side note: I keep my nails extremely short, so most people often don't know if I paint them or if the salon does.)

Then, a few weeks ago, I found this new find nail polish duo called OPI's Infinite Shine.   I love it. I have paired it with my go-to color, Big Apple Red, and its the best!


three - Flowers
We finally selected flowering scrubs for our front porch flower bed.  I spent months researching online, and I event then headed to Evergreen's to ask the experts what they would recommend.  We finally decided to get one Coral Drift Rose and two bobo hydrangeas.  We got them planted last night, and cannot wait for them to begin blooming.


four  - 9 New Books
Early this week I shared nine new books I am hoping to read this summer.  Hop over to THIS POST, to learn more!


five- Last Day of Leadership Kingsport
This gal just finished her last class day with Leadership Kingsport this week.  I still have to give a presentation in May; however, I cannot believe how fast the last seven months have FLOWN by.  There are so many friendships that I have formed, and I am so blessed with this opportunity.



Happy Easter Weekend Friends!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig