Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Sundays

 
I love Sundays.  Its always been my favorite day of the week, and as I get older I seem to cherish this day more than any other.  Its usually the one day of the week that I am in control of how my day goes.  I don't have to be up and out the door early. I don't have commitments that are too demanding. Its just a day I can relax and recharge.
 
In our family, Sundays are spent one of two ways:
  • Quiet Day Resting and Relaxing 
  • Church & Family Lunch & Resting 
Today, it was the first one.  The last couple of weeks have been non-stop, and I really wanted a quiet day at home to rest, relax, and reflect before preparing for the week ahead.  

So what is on my agenda today:
  • Quiet time in the Word with Bible Study and Prayer
  • Laundry 
  • Light Cleaning
  • Cooking a nice dinner for my hubby
  • Prepping for the work week ahead 
  • Sunday Nap (Hopefully)
So, here is to a day of lots of rest.  And, since its the 15th of the month, its time for another Scripture Memory Verse.  This year, I am memorizing the entire chapter of Psalm 25.


"I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame,
    nor let my enemies triumph over me."
Psalm 25:2 (NIV) 

Happy Sunday!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig