Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

January Update..........

We are half way through the first month of 2017, and I am still amazed how fast time ticks away.  The last two weeks have been filled with a lot of work, a lot of rest, and a lot of fun.  

Here are a few moments from the last few days:

 Last weekend, we planned to throw my mom a 70th Birthday Party; however, when we woke up Saturday morning we had 4" of snow and the roads were slick.  So, we cancelled the "BIG" party, and threw a small family party at our house.  This is the top tier of her cake, and it was sooo delicious. 

I couldn't help but laugh on Monday morning, when I realized that I had white roses, a floral desk calendar, and a floral planner all on my desk.  I must be getting into floral patterns as I get older. 

 On Thursday, my Kingsport Leadership Class spent the day at Eastman. 
It was an incredible day learning about Economic Development aspects of the city. 

Finally on Saturday, we were able to celebrate mom's 70th officially with a fun party with our family and a few close friends.  It was an amazing day, and so honored that I was able to celebrate mom in this way! (Photos of the party coming soon.)





post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig