Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Christmas Checklist - November To-Dos


I CANNOT wait until Christmas!!!!  I know its more than 6-weeks away; however, I simply cannot wait to kickoff the holiday season.  The planner and organizer in me has put together a list of items I would LOVE to accomplish by the end of this month.  Check out the list below:


Decorate Our Home by Thanksgiving 
I have always LOVED having our home decorated by Thanksgiving night, so we can enjoy the decor all season long.  This year is no different, and I will begin decorating this week!

This picture was taken on Christmas Day!  Excited this year we will have a professional picture done looking all festive!
Family Christmas Photos 
This year is our family decided to get professional photos done and we are scheduled to do that next weekend too!!  I cannot wait to share some photos of our sweet family soon. 

Order Holiday Cards 
If you haven't checked out Minted this year, YOU SHOULD!!  The Christmas Card selection this year is remarkable. I have my eyes on the design above.

Host Friends in Our Home this Christmas
I hope my schedule allows for me to host a few friends over for a fun and relaxing Christmas Party. I just love living back in my home town, and love being closer to so many incredible friends.

Select Christmas Wrapping Theme 
This year, I really want to select a Christmas Paper wrapping theme for all of our presents.  Have my eye on a few themes, and hope to select it by the end of the month.

Christmas List Finalized, and Begin Shopping 
And, finally I am busy working on our Christmas List!  My goal is to know what I would like to get everyone by the end of the month, so I can begin looking for great deals beginning Black Friday weekend!  

There you have it, my Christmas  To-Do List for November. 




post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig