Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Semptember Randomness


Source: CLICK HERE
Its official!!  I am ONE MONTH AWAY from this view!!!  Let the vacay countdown begin now!!  LOL!!

In other random news, for the last few years, I have sported red nails and toenails.  I am obsessed with OPI's Big Apple Red, and just love it.  But, lately, I have been wanting to go a little more natural.  Here are a few colors I am considering.

OPI - Bubble Bath


Hawaiian Orchid


Rosy Future



In other news, here is my September playlist!  Its going to be a busy month, and I need some fun tunes to get me through it! I have packed this list with lots of goodies and hope you enjoy!



Happy September!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig