Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Goodbye August.........

Where did these past few weeks go???  I cannot believe the Olympics have been over a week, and we are only a few days away from September.   I thought it would be fun to do a highlight post of the last 3-4 weeks, to show a little about what we have been up to lately.

 I kicked off the month by discovering this channel! All the Olympics on one channel, this was heaven!! I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED the Olympics, and counting down to the Winter Olympics in 18 months!!

 I kicked off my first meeting with Leadership Kingsport.  An amazing group, and excited for all the fun times ahead. 


 A few co-workers along with my Matt, Jamie, Kristy, and I headed to Fern Valley for an incredible Farm to Table Dinner.

 The personal touches were amazing, and so was the dinner.  


 Our crazy group.

 I also got to celebrate a good friend of mine's 50th B-Day!! 
Incredible Cake!

 Last week we headed to Knoxville for a little pre-Battle at Bristol promo stop.  We saw nearly 2,000 people in less than 3 hours!, and have an awesome time.  And, it was so fun seeing so many familiar faces!!

 Next, my boss and I headed over to WBIR to talk all things Bristol! 
It had been ages since I've been in that studio, and it was nice to be welcomed back. 


 And, then for the last week this has been me.  
I have been feeling awful with a sinus infection and cold, and hoping to be on the mend.
September is going to be crazy, and I want to feel my best!! 

Enjoy these last few days of August!



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig