Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

UT vs. Alabama - Yes, we went to Tuscaloosa

A little over a week ago, on the way back from the beach, Matt and I headed to Tuscalloosa to watch the Vols take on Bama.  I had never been to an away game before that thought it would be a lot of fun.


When we arrived in Tuscaloosa,  we parked at the mall and took the shuttle to the stadium.  This was the best decision, because parking was easy and they dropped us off right in front of the stadium. 

On the way to the stadium, we had to stop for the Priide of the Southland to pass by. 


Selfie at the entrance to the stadium. 
And, I will say that the Bama fans we interacted with were so nice and helpful.

 Our seats - yes, they are high, but we were in the TN section.

 I posted this pic on SnapChat...........this was NOOOO Smoky Dog.  LOL! 

 Best part of Pre-Game.

I am so glad we were able attend an away game, and unfortunately, we were did not come home with the win.  But, I will say, that going to a place like Bama (that felt more like an NFL game in ragards to atmosphere,) it made me really appreciate Neyland Stadium and UT Football.  The rich traditions and class are more precious to me now, and I am so proud to be a #VFL. 

 Go Big Orange.


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig