Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

What I Am Loving Wednesday...........

Its been ages since I've done a "What I'm Loving" post, but I've been really wanted to share a new haircare line that I have been loving lately.  

Goodbye Aveda, Hello Oribe

I have been an Aveda girl for nearly 20 years; however, over the past few months I really haven't been happy with the shape of my hair.  So, after a few weeks of reading reviews on numerous haircare products I have found a new haircare line I simply love. When I went and had my hair done a few weeks ago, I asked the stylists if she would recommend some products, and I haven't been disappointed yet. 


Here are a few products I'm loving:

Oribe - Signature Shampoo
Smells amazing and overall a great shampoo

 
Oribe - Gold Lust Conditioner
Oh my!  This leaves my hair so soft, yet not heavy. 

Oribe - Royal Blowout 
By far my favorite product.  It has cut my drying time down to less than 5 minutes.  
Which is unheard of for me. 

 Oribe - Styling Cream
This styling product holds my curls and is does not weigh my hair down.
 Oribe - Beach Waves Spray
I am actually on the fence with this one.  I like how if calms flyways on top of my head; however, its a little too much hold for the ends of my hair.  If I use on my ends, it really weighs the hair down. 


If you are looking for a new haircare line, I would definitely recommend checking this one out. 
I am so glad I did. 



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig