Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

4th of July - Holiday Food

With the 4th of July only a few weeks away, and our move coming at the same time, I thought it would be helpful to plan ahead what I am fixing for our family's big 4th of July party. 

Here are a few things I have in mind for desserts:





Each of these ideas are included on my Pinterest Board with links to correct website.  I am also thinking about some side dishes too.  

These include:

 Cole Slaw 

 Hashbrown Casserole

Corn on the cob

 Strawberry and Blueberry Salad

The 4th is one of my favorite holidays!  Looking forward to seeing all of our family and close friends again this year. 


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig