Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Siesta Scripture #3



Whew this weekend was crazy busy, but very productive and lots of fun!!  I headed to Knoxville this weekend, and between moving and seeing a lot of amazing friends, it was an awesome weekend. 

More details on the move to come, but since its the 1st of the month, I wanted to share my scripture I am memorizing for the next 15 days.   

1 Corinthians 15:58 ESV
 
"Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain." 

This weekend, I listened to the Passion conference in Houston.  I loved the reminder from Christine Caine, who said - "We are called to be a generation that is on mission for the Kingdom of God. We are called to do the work that God as set before us."   What an incredible reminder!


Be Blessed My Friends!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig