Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Scooter Man Davis Loves Jesus


I wrote a couple of weeks ago that I was getting back into the habit of getting up early each morning for bible study before starting the day.  What I failed to mention is that I am not alone.  As I get out of bed around 5:30 a.m. each morning, Scooter Man Davis is ready to go.  I've always teased that he LOVES Jesus about as much as I do, because every time I sit down for Bible Study he is right there with me.  He listens patiently as I work on memory verses, read the word, and pray.  However, I totally laughed out loud, when I opened my eyes from praying and saw him turned upside down with his eyes closed.  I tried to catch a pic, but he opened his eyes when I reached for my phone.  LOL! 


I love that Scooter Man Davis loves Jesus, and I hope one day I have the honor to raising my own children to love the Lord with all their heart and lives. 

Happy Tuesday!!


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig