Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Siesta Scripture #2


Wow, these past 15 days have flown by and I cannot believe its time for Scripture #2!!

Over the past few days, the Lord has sweetly brought the following scripture into my quiet time.  Its the perfect prayer to memorize to begin each day by saying:

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. - Psalm 143:8 (NIV)

Now, I am going to memorize the NIV version; however, I simply love The Message Version too:

If you wake me each morning with the sound of your loving voice, 
I’ll go to sleep each night trusting in you. 
Point out the road I must travel;
I’m all ears, all eyes before you.

I love this prayer, because it begins with an expectation in our hope for the day ahead, as we affirm our trust in the Lord. The scripture reiterates our trust in God as we worship Him by lifting up our souls each morning.  What a perfect way to begin the day - looking to the Lord for what He has planned for us and praising Him for who He is.     

Oh ladies, how I love the Siesta Scripture Memory Team.  Its still not too late to sign up, and if you are interested check out the Living Proof Ministries Blog.

Have a blessed Thursday!!!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig