Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Learning didn't end when I graduated............


Over the years, one of the greatest pieces of advice I've ever received is to never stop learning.  To always be reading something that will help improve my career, health, relationships, and walk with the Lord.  One of my goals has always been to read a professional development and fiction book each month, focusing on different areas of life I need to grow in.  So, I took a little inventory, and here are a few professional books I have my eye on this year:

This books is one of my favorites, and always helps me get re-focused on getting an intense work load under control. 

 This books looks like a lot of fun to read, and think it may be a great way to get more creative in approaching marketing projects. 

 I've always been a question asker; however, the more I study management and leadership books, it seems that asking the "why" is the most important question to ask. This book has extremely high reviews, and I am looking forward to reading it.

48 Laws that have been tried and tested over three thousand years of history.  I think it will be a good reminder of how to be a great leader and a great follower too. 

The mother of all marketing and management books, this book is a definite read this year. 

What about you?  Any good business professional books you are reading?



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig