Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Inside My Phone..........

This weekend was awesome!  Lots of rest, lots of things accomplished, and most of all it really felt almost normal.  Since we are transitioning and moving to our hometown, life has seemed chaotic and a crazy.

Friday evening, I ate dinner with my in-laws and then relaxed and chilled before hitting the bed early.

Saturday, I woke up and headed to town to run a few errands, stopped by the office to get prepared for the week ahead, and then home in time to change clothes before heading to check out a new church.  I was blessed to see a good friend, who invited me to sit with their family.  After church, I headed home and had a great time talking with my family and just enjoying catching up on life.

Sunday we slept in, enjoyed a family lunch, and then spent the afternoon driving to different neighborhoods and areas of town to see where we may want to look at buying a new house this spring.  We ended the weekend spending time with my bro and sis-in-law and enjoyed hearing about their fun weekend in Asheville.  

All in all, it was a great weekend and it was so good for my soul.  In other fun life updates, I thought I would share several pics from my phone I took this week. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kYkBBrFMqM
Loving this new song by the Zac Brown Band.  Its on REPEAT on my iPhone and it is  so fitting for this new transition in our life. 

Made it to 2 Thessalonians in my Bible Study, and enjoyed catching up with this awesome video teaching from one of my favorite bible teachers, Beth Moore. 

We gave this B-Day card to a guy in our office, but does it not look like Butterman Davis!!

Taking some selfies at the BCMM museum on #MuseumSelfie Day 
This is one of my FAVORITE videos in the museum.

More selfies!!  LOL! 

BCM Marketing Team - Yes, Hannah's hallo-gram  is in the museum.  

More Selfies!!  So thankful music was part of our heritage and love sharing this history with the world!

Yes, we are launching a radio station at BCM!!  
And, yes I am SOOOO excited to this project and excel!


We headed to Knoxville to work on a little CD project called Orthophonic Joy!  
This project is going to be simply AMAZING!

The minds around this table AMAZE me!!

Experienced my first Bristol Chamber event on Friday! 

What happens when your sis in law is a nurse - you have a 15+ nurses plus Matt, Jamie, and I come together to celebrate her B-Day!!!  LOL!!  Fun dinner indeed.

Happy Monday!!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig