Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

5 on Friday - Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Happy Friday!!!   With Valentine's Day less than a month away, I thought it would be fun to share some great gifts ideas for us gals. Today's 5 on Friday is dedicated to a few items I am loving these days, and just had to share.........

1. The new album by Bethel Music - Just listening the preview of this album is amazing.  Not sure I can wait to V-Day to get this, as it comes out next week.  Check out the preview by clicking HERE

 2. I have been thinking lately that its probably time to enhance my jewelry collection.  I love these silver and diamond earrings from Jared - The Galleria of Jewelry. I could wear these with almost everything, and nicer than my normal Premier jewelry.

  3. Okay, I bought this Flower Bomb perfume for myself before Christmas, and LOVE IT!!!  Definitely need to get a bigger bottle this time.

4. Weekend Getaway - I love getting away for a couple of days, and what better place than to go to Biltmore.  And, with the new Downton Abbey costumes on display, its a MUST Do this spring. 


5.  If you are looking for a great dining experience, there is non better than Ruth's Chris Steak House.  We celebrated my last birthday at the Knoxville location, and it was by far one of my favorite meals I've ever had.  Definitely making plans to go back soon. 


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig