Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Hello!

I really don't have to say this, but obviously 2014 is not my year for blogging.  LOL!!  However, I did want to stop in, say hello, and check in.   Things in life are going well, and it continues to be a quiet year around our house.  To recap the last few months, here are our top 5 highlights:

1. We joined a gym
This summer, we decided it was time to get serious about our health.  After spending four (4) months resting and purposefully "underwhelming" my schedule, I decided it was time to start adding some beneficial activities to our lives.  At the end of August, Matt and I joined on of the best (or in my opinion THE BEST) gym in Knoxville.  We have a great routine and workout 3-4 days a week.  Beginning in October, I will start meeting with a Wellness Coach who is going to help me address ways to change my thinking to make improvements in my non-gym life.  Things are going great, and I love how good I'm beginning to feel. 


2. Weekend getaways
We took some time in September to head over to Biltmore to enjoy a quiet Saturday in the mountains.  We have season tickets to Biltmore, and its honestly one of my favorite places to go for a day-trip. During this trip, we decided to take the Legacy of the Land tour and it was amazing!!  If you go to Biltmore, I highly recommend you take this tour.  So informational and I love learning about how the land was developed and used.

 With over 8,000 acres to explore, its easy to find a quiet place to relax and reflect. 

 Our Legacy of the Land - Tour Guide

 Soooo Peaceful


3. Its Football Time in Tennessee
It wouldn't be fall without FOOTBALL!!  Its definitely my favorite sport, and we didn't miss cheering on our Vols in the season opener.
 Gameday Selfie!

 LOVE THIS SAYING!! 

4. These boys are going strong
My three boys are doing GREAT!!  We love our little family of "5," as they continue to run the show in our house.  LOL!!
Butter Man, Scooter Man, and Lil Man Davis (front to back)

5. Family is the best gift in life.
Lately, we've been spending a lot of time talking and spending time with family.  And, my heart is so blessed that we have such incredible parents and brother and sis -in-law, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  Life is such a gift, and I am one blessed gal. 




post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig