Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

If You Fail to Plan, then you Plan to Fail!



Mondays are perfect days to "start over," and I honestly am a true believer in the title of this post!  Taking a little time to plan ahead and get organized, can help us succeed at anything we are working toward.  And, with Labor Day only 6 weeks away, I thought it was a great time to commit to some new health and spiritual goals.  And, to keep me accountable, I thought I would share some of those goals with you:

Goals (July 21 - September 1) 
  • Health - Workout 3-4 days per week 
  • Health - Sleep 7+ hours each night 
  • Health - Plan meals the night before, stay within 1200-1500 calories per day
  • Health - Reduce (and hopefully) eliminate sodas from my diet
  • Spiritual - Re-establish morning quiet times for Bible Study
  • Spiritual - Complete Children of the Day by Beth Moore Bible Study
These may seem simple, but these will make me feel so much better, both inside and out.

What are some of your goals for the rest of summer?  I would love to hear them!

Have a great Monday!



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig