Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

My April Wish List...........


I love April.  Its one of my FAVORITE months of the year! I love when the trees and flowers start blooming and getting outside to enjoy the amazing weather.  Its also a time I begin planning for Spring/Summer season, and I've been making a little list of things I've got my eye on this month to buy:

 I would love to finish decorating our master bath this month, and love these pics!  Also, still looking for a new shower curtain and window valance to finish off the room!!

 Loving these flats from Sam Edelman Brayden

 Also, have my eyes on a few flowers for our front and back porch, and even around our mailbox!

 I was introduced to the Keurig last month (yes, I never used one until I started my new job); however, now I am hooked!!  I am hopping my hubby gets me one in my Easter basket. :-)


I am planning to pick up this new book by Arianna Huffington, sounds insightful and intriguing.  

And, who could not pick up a great new Umbrella in April.  You know what they say, April Showers brings May Flowers. 

Here's to a fun April!! 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig