Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Quiet Saturday Mornings



One of my favorite things I look forward to each week are quiet Saturday mornings.  The days when I can sleep in, fix a healthy breakfast, take some time to study the Word, workout, and then slowly begin preparing for the week ahead. 

Its just a slower pace from the weekday, and I love it.  I enjoy spending time planning and organizing, and always feel so much more relaxed after a quiet Saturday morning.

The afternoons are often filled with taking time to get a lot of the small things in order.  Things like  planning our meals for the next week, picking out my work outfits for the week, doing laundry, house cleaning, and just getting organized. Its just a nice day to chill and take care of my home, my hubby, and myself. 

Yup, Saturdays are great days to slow down, unwind, and take care of a few personal things.

And, of course that leaves time for Sundays to just rest and spend time with good friends and family.

Have a blessed weekend friends!!  


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig