Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Moving Forward...........


Hello Sweet Friends & Family!!  Wow, I honestly cannot believe its been over two months since my last blog post.  Life has been "interesting" over the past few weeks, and for this career-driven gal, life took a complete 180 degree turn in January when I decided to step away from my job.  It was a very difficult decision, but one I felt the Lord was leading me to do for several months.  I finally took the step of faith, turned in my 5-week notice, and wrapped up all my work commitments by the end of February. 

So beginning last week, I decided to take on the role of becoming a Stay At Home Wife,  bf I jump into my new job.  And, can I say that it is something that has been harder for me to embrace than I thought. Cleaning the house, preparing dinner (yes, I am cooking), running errands and catching up with friends has been great, but I am beginning to miss the high-pace of work. However, I am going to enjoy this time of chilling, not having a stress in the world, and just getting myself ready to start work again.

Speaking of not having any stress, I have been working on several new routines (cooking, exercising, morning devotionals, cleaning, etc.) that I am hoping will help me simplify life when I transition back into work.  I will share all of those great tips with you all soon, as I have lots of exciting posts and announcements planned for the coming weeks.  


I just wanted to check in and say hello, and have a great week!

Happy Tuesday
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig