Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Birthday Lunch and Family Time!


I love Birthdays.  And, not just my own.  I love celebrating birthdays of those closest to me.  And, it doesn't have to be anything too crazy.  Just spending time together and enjoying good conversation and lots of love.

So, this morning, Matt and I got up early and headed home to celebrate my mom's birthday!  We enjoyed an awesome lunch, good conversation, and loved spending time with my parents.  And, of course I didn't realized I didn't get one photo until after we had left.  ;-(

After lunch we headed to visit Matt's parents,  Jamie and Kristy (bc my parents already had afternoon plans volunteering).  We spent the longest time in the Davis dining room with everyone, just listening to stories, laughing, and picking on one another.  I simply love our time together, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.  After several hours chatting around the table, we then moved into the sitting area and just chilled and relaxed. 

 Matt Snooz'n

 Kristy & Jamie Chill'n, Reading Newspapers, and Catching Up!! 

 Sunday Selfie!


We then headed back home to Knoxville, but not before stopping at the store to stock up for the #ArticBlast.  :-)  We are scheduled to get a little snow and really cold temps this week, and this family wanted to get prepared. Ha!!

Its was an awesome day!!  And, I am so thankful for these great visits with my family, as they are my heart and foundation!!

Happy Sunday Friends!! 
 
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig