Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Perfect Time for Christmas Movies!!!

Christmas Movies are my FAVORITE!!  And, this year I have filled the last two (2) weeks watching all kinds of Holiday Movies.  Here are some of my favorites:



1. Its a Wonderful Life - We always watch this one on Christmas Eve, and its definitly one of my favs!!

2. Miracle on 34th Street - Matt and I saw this one at the Tennessee Theatre this week and simply loved seeing the Black and White version on the Big Screen!

3. White Christmas - Classic Movie, always LOVE this one!!

4. Holiday Inn - This is a newer movie to our annual Christmas movie tradition, but its so funny.

5. The Holiday - LOVE IT!!  I saw this in theatres back in 2006 and fell in love with this movie. Always one of the first holiday movies I watch!

6. Garfield - Such a fun movie, and Matt and I catch ourselves singing along.

And, this year, I also got into Hallmark movies, which were awesome!  They are perfect for me.  No suspense and a perfect fairytale ending.  :-)

Have a Merry Christmas Eve my friends!!!

 post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig