Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Enjoy the Little Things

Saturday morning I woke up before my alarm, and quickly got to moving.  I was out the door by 6:30 a.m.   After a quick trip through to Starbucks, I dived into finishing my Christmas shopping.  By 11:30 a.m. I was done and back at home, ready to enjoy a quiet afternoon. 



As I scurried  through our home to get everyone organized, I found myself thinking to take time to "Enjoy the Little Things!"  And, as I slowed down a little, I was reminded of a few sweet things that put a smile on my face that morning: 


Getting in the Car and hearing my all time favorite Holiday Song! 


 A sweet conversation with the barista at Starbucks, and looking back in my rear-view window and seeing her waving at me as I drove off.

No lines at the Mall, or any store I visited. 


A sweet hug from one of my best friends!


A New CD that is becoming one of my 
FAVORITE Christmas Albums!


Giving in and watching the entire Fourth Season of Downton Abbey online!! 


Ordering new Christmas Cards (our first set is lost in the mail) 
and getting them ready to mail!!

What a sweet blessing to slow down and remember the "Little Things," as that is where I am finding the peace in this Holiday Season.  

Merry Christmas!!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig