Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

November Bible Studies............


Oh friends, how blessed I feel this fall!!  The Lord has truly blessed me with some incredible bible studies these past few weeks.  I truly believe James 4:8 that encourages us as believers in Christ to draw near to God, and He will draw near to Us!  What a beautiful promise of the Lord!! 

Here are the bible studies I am loving this fall............

Oh My!!!  This is incredible.  This is a 10 week/70 day journey focused on prayer.  I started this last weekend, and in just a week my prayer life has already been so blessed and grown so much!  I take about 30 minutes each morning and use this study to praise, repent, acknowledge, intersession for my family and friends, supplication for myself, and ask the Lord to equip me for the day!  These next nine weeks are going to be amazing and I am ready for this journey!!


 My staple!  I have prayed nearly every morning for the past four (4) years using this devotion.   I love the truth, encouragement, and guidance this devotion gives me.

 Oh how I am loving this book too!  Its such an encouragement on how to lead a true life in Christ.  I am thinking of doing a blog on this book to share some of the sweet reminders and encouragement this book has to offer. 

And, finally, beginning this week I am kicking of a Good Morning Girls Bible Study on Thanksgiving with my best friend in Christ, Tiffany.  We are going to journey through the word together as we seek the Lord and focus on building a life of gratitude.

Would love to know if anyone is doing any of these studies?  Also, what study are embarking on during the upcoming season?  Would love to know. 

Have a blessed week!!!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig