Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Happy Early B-Day to My Hubby!!

Hello Monday!!   My weekend was nice, quiet, and simply what I needed!  I am looking forward to the week ahead, and excited to celebrate my hubby's B-Day and our Anniversary. 

Speaking of my hubby...........here is a little preview of his B-Day Gift!!  Loved that we were able to buy him a "grown up" gift!!






In other plans, here are a few "goals" / "Things" I need to accomplish this week:

One
Workout 3 Days This Week!!

Two
Scheduling a Hair Appointment 

Three 
Book Our Hotel for the Upcoming Buffett  Concert

Four
Say Bye Bye to ALL Soda 

Five 
Plan my Fall Trip to See Joyce Meyer

Have an awesome week!! 


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig