Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

My Bucketlist for Summer!




Woohoo!!  I am so excited its summertime!!  I just love the LONG sunny evenings, the relaxing pace to life, and lots of sun!!!  And, even though summer doesn't "officially" start until next month, I am ready to kick-off this season a little early!!    

Now, I consider "summertime" the time between Memorial Day - Labor Day, and have made a short list of things I am planning to "accomplish!"

I will be heading to Barnes & Noble this weekend to start the search for some good books!!

 Enough Said! 

 LOVE THIS!! #summertradition

 Mt. LeConte...........Any Takers?

 Looking for the PERFECT Location! 

Soooo Fun!!

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/41PN9P4DT3L.jpg 
Seeing Jimmy Buffett in Concert!
 
 Davis Family Fireworks Spectacular - Enough Said!! 

Here is to an amazing Summer!!! 


post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig