Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Random Happiness Thought........

These weeks just fly by!  I kept thinking today was Tuesday, and didn't notice till around lunch its was Thursday!!  Too much!! Things are going really well; however, I have to make myself STOP during the week and really appreciate all the good stuff that is going on in my life. 



I love this saying because it is sooo true!  There are moments in everyday that I put so much pressure on myself  to be soooo perfect that I forget that life is truly a journey about growing and developing into a better version of me. 

These type of reminders make me smile, bring peace, and make me happy, because it truly makes me appreciate how far I have come and to accept the journey in how far I have to go.

So true!!  



post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig