Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Friendships...........

I have always been blessed to have amazing friendships with some incredible ladies in my life. However, as I get older, and been through some tough times in life, and I've learned what it is to be a good friend. Being selfless, giving, loving, patient, compassionate kind, etc. are keys to forming lasting friendships. 

And, over the last few months I have been soooo blessed to have formed some new friendships, and because I do not open up to very many people, these friendships are very special to my heart.  And, as I browsed around Pinterst recently, I found some incredible sayings that just made me smile and really count my blessings in the amazing friendships (old and new) I have in life. 















 LUV!! 

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig