Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Wednesday Loves........

I LOVE Wednesdays!!!  Its not only the midway point of the week, but I just love sharing some of the things I am LOVING this week!!  I always try to keep it to 7 things, as its my favorite number and the number of completion.  Hope you enjoy, and I'm looking forward to Linking up with some of my favorite ladies at What I'm Loving Wednesdays! 

I am LOVING the new INSTYLE & VANITY FAIR APPs!!   I love that I can get two of my favorite magazines wherever  I go, perfect for traveling! 


 Love'n my new kicks!! They are great for workouts, which I am now on week 3, and only missed two days!!  Woot! Woot!
 Loving my new Wedding Band my hubby got me for Valentine's Day!!!  #loveit!

I stumbled upon this book on my IPAD, and ended up LOVING IT!!  It is so dang funny, and fun to get away from reality for a moment!

Another one of my favorite gifts for Valentine's Day was getting the entire Gilmore Girls series.  Yup, that is 112 hours of Gilmore Girls!  LOVE THIS SHOW! 

Lately, I've been obsessed with Toast with butter and jam!!  Lov'n this breakfast treat!! Random I know! Ha!


Happy Wednesday!!

post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig