Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

So Lucky............

 

These past four days have simply been the best!!!  Last month when we were spending the wknd in the mountains, Matt and I decided that we would take a few days around Valentine's Day off together.  Our schedules keep us running in different directions, and we really believed we needed to schedule some time just to spend time together.  The result - a rekindled love, an admiration for a man that I love more than words could ever express, an organized and clean house, and most of all we are rested and ready to face the next 6-weeks with vigor!  


There is something about spending intimate time with my best friend/hubby just one-on-one with no distractions that brings such happiness to my soul!   I am so blessed with an incredible husband, and definitly try not to take it for granted.  I did not do anything to deserve his love, but I am just thankful and honored the Lord chose for us to be married.  PTL!! 

I love this song, as it captures my hearts love after these last few days.............


In other news, this week is already looking very busy.  Lots of meetings, several deadlines, a few nights filled with activities.  However, I am really working hard to SLOW MY ROLL, and take time to enjoy the incredible life I've been given to live.

Happy Monday!!

LUV!!
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig