Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Wednesday's LOVES..............


This week is going well.  Busy, busy, but good.  I always look forward to Wednesdays, and sharing some of the things I am into each week, and here are a few things that are some of my must have's:


Chris Tomlin's New CD - Love all the new songs!!  
40 LOVE SONGS!!  This CD is AWESOME! Some of todays best songs!  
Great Itunes Download! 

It Starts With Food...........this book is changing me.  I am beginning to redefine my diet, and hope by next month I am fully into this way of eating.  :-)


 Working Out - Makes Me Feel Amazing


Pinned Image



This blog has awesome organinization tips and tricks, for CHEAP!!!


 art for your living room
A new blog post coming soon with a preview to the year-of-decorating!

 My Job!!
Some days I wonder if I'm going to go crazy with the tremendous amount of stress on my shoulders; however, I remind myself each morning that the Lord is TRULY in control and I must TRUST HIM to carry to load as I walk in His Will.

Hope you enjoyed My Wednesday Loves!!  What are you loving this week?
post signature

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig