Today I celebrate my 33rd Birthday. In one since I feel that 33 is old; however, in other ways I still feel that 33 is really young. I am blessed to have a body that is healthy and surrounded by close family and friends. Last year, I did a 32 Things I've Learned in the Past few years Post, and that was fun, yet this year I decided to write a post about what 33 Looks Like (the good, bad, and funny). Now my 33 may look a little different than most 33 year old gals, as I don't have children and my life is centered around my husband and I, not "kid-friendly activities." So here goes............
What 33 Looks Like:
- 33 Is a Busy Age - This is an age that everyone seems to be pulling at every minute of my life, and Lord Help me if I find a quiet moment, as it will soon be filled with something to-do.
- 33 Is An Age that I know 85% of who I am - I know what I believe, I know how to conquer my anxieties, I know how I like things and what I don't like; however, there are still times when things surprise me and I realize something new about myself.
- 33 Is An Age that I feel at a Good Pace in My Career - I know I have a lot to learn and a lot to accomplish; however, I know that I have a lot of offer and already accomplished a lot. I know life will offer me exciting activities and new adventures in my career; however, in this time I believe I am in a good place in my career and absolutely love my job.
- 33 Is An Age that I Really Don't Worry What Others Think of Me.
- 33 Is An Age that I worry about my parent's future, more than I worry about my own. Reality becomes real.
- 33 Is An Age that I still Don't have a lot emotion. It takes a lot for me to show any emotion, especially sadness and tears. People say that will change when we have children, but for now, I rarely show my emotions.
- 33 Is An Age that I know I must get my health (ie weight) under control.
- 33 Is An Age that I feel pressure to have a perfectly decorated and organized house.
- 33 Is An Age that I need to start cooking more, and improve my baking skills.
- 33 Is An Age that I still find it fun to get my nails and toes done, facials, and look put together at all times.
- 33 Is An Age that I feel blessed to have amazing friends who I can call on at anytime for anything.
- 33 Is An Age I don't feel guilty for being lazy one day a week. (But, no more than that) as I recognize the importance of rest.
- 33 Is An Age that My Philosophy is Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.