Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Wednesday's Love - Hair Products!

One thing that I have always loved is my hair.  I am so blessed with an incredible head of hair, and I am VERY particular on what products that I put on my scalp.  Now I have to admit that over the last few months, I have been a little concerned about my hair because it was beginning to get a little limp and just blah.  I was beginning to think my PCOS was taking a hit on my hair, and was about to get really disheartened, until I caught a Good Morning America segment on the following hairline: 






Let me introduce you to Living Proof!  It is a hair product line that is AMAZING.  I buy my products at Sephora; however, they do have a website.  My hair feels heathlier and bouncier, and my curls last forever!  I started out with the Sample Sizes, and working my way up to the full sizes.

Checkout this video on the product line Frizz:



I am just loving this new line!!

Happy Wednesday!




1 comment

Rachel Easley said...

I saw that segment too and was wondering if the products were really good! Nice to know you like them. I might have to try them soon. Yay for the Vols( even though they're horrible this year )! I live in Nashville! Stop by my blog if you'd like b/c I'm hosting a giveaway!!


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig