Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Ready To Get Back to Normal.......

This last week has been a hectic.  With Thanksgiving, a short work week, Black Friday Shopping, and Christmas Decorating our routine went out the window.  The good news is that I finished most of my weekend To-Do List.



Here was my list from Saturday Morning...........

HOUSE
  • Laundry - All Clothes, Towels, and Rugs
  • Clean Bathrooms (Shower, Sinks, Floors, etc.)
  • Dust entire House
  • Vacuum entire House
  •  Organize drawers in Masterbath
  • Organize and Shred Mail 

CHRISTMAS
  • Decorate Tree
  • Decorate House
  • Finish Decorating Yard
  • Finish My Christmas List
  • Finish Making List for Family and Friends 
  • Make a List of All Christmas Activities for our Family
  • Finalize Christmas Card List 
  • Find Christmas Cards 

OTHER
  • Prepare for Bible Study on Monday
  • Organize To-Dos for Work on Monday
  • Plan Meals for the Week 
  • Exercise (Saturday and Sunday)
  • Get Manicure & Pedicure 
  • Run by Grocery Store
  • Update Church Blog for Week  

I feel pretty good about my accomplishments.  We didn't finish all the Christmas things I had hoped for, but we have made plans to get them taken care of by December 1st!  :-)  This week, seems to slow down a little as my work schedule is back to normal and I only have Bible Study on Monday and Small Group on Wednesday.  Next weekend, Matt is off and we are thinking of a few things to get into to kickoff the Holiday Celebration. 

Hope you have a GREAT week!!



No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig