Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Sunday Evenings............


I just love Sunday evenings.  Its simply my favorite night of the week.  Not a lot of things are scheduled on Sunday evenings, and Matt is always home by 7:00 p.m. if he has to work. I always try to cook dinner on Sundays and enjoy some much needed time relaxing and enjoying the peacefulness of the night. 

And, that is exactly what I am doing tonight.  Cooking dinner, jazz music going in the background, and waiting to have dinner with my sweet husband.  Sometimes its the quiet evenings like this that I love the best!! 

Hope your Sunday evening is going well............


No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig