Striving to Live a Life of Adventure, Excellence, and Faith.

Lets Workout...........

Okay, what happens when a gal needs to workout and hasn't in ages..........well we are getting ready to find out.  Through my teens and most of the early 20s I really enjoyed working out.  I belonged a gym and went several times a week.  Cardio, Weight Lifting, Weight Machines, Yoga, and Tennis filled my evenings.  Yet, when I hit the mid to late 20s, working out went out the window and married life and work got in the way.  Its probably been 7 years since I have worked out regularly.  That is until now.  I HAVE TO GET IN SHAPE, and I am giving myself a year to get my body in shape so we can start a family.


My PLAN........START SLOW!!  

WEEK ONE & TWO

 SUNDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY - Do 3 reps of the following: 
  • 5 minutes on the elliptical 
  • 10 pushups 
  • 30 situps (regular, right, and left)
  • 10 squats
  • 10 Bicep Curls
  • 10 Overhead Press
  • 20 Calf Raises
  • 40 second plank
 ADD THE FOLLOWING TO ROUTINE ON WEEK THREE

 MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY/SATURDAY - Do the following:
Pinned Image

Goal - Lose 10lbs before Thanksgiving!! 

Wish me luck!!

No comments


© Cardigan Chic

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig